The Low Profile Dock from EZ Dock adds a fun element to any waterfront, creating a perfect place for swimming, fishing, boating and rowing. With a low freeboard height, everyone will enjoy the ease of getting in and out of the water.
With the Low Profile Dock, rowing enthusiasts everywhere will appreciate the industry-leading low freeboard height and incredible stability. Our Low Profile Dock provides a safe platform for entering and exiting the shells as its patented design gives you the stability of a fixed dock and the modularity you expect from EZ Dock.
The EZ Dock Low Profile Dock is ideal for local and international competitive rowing events, as it exceeds FISA (International Rowing Federation) and US Rowing standards. Our low profile modular dock system is designed to be easily reconfigured and moved if needed for future events.
LOW PROFILE DOCK FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Incredible stability
- Engineered for multiple applications: rowing, swimming, boating, fishing
- Modular design for easy installation
- Highest quality material for long life and low maintenance
- Able to attach to standard EZ Dock system or traditional docks
- Meets FISA and US Rowing standards
- High live load capacity allows for multiple launches on both sides
With virtually no maintenance in comparison to a conventional wooden dock, it’s time to enjoy your waterfront and everything it has to offer!
For more details, check out our low profile dock brochure. Contact a local representative for more information or get a free quote!
There are no reviews yet.